Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm Taking over this Blog!!!!

Early this morning I left taking Carl's computer and his car and going to my brother's RV to work for the day (he has wi-fi, we have nothing). I left a note to my dear husband that told him where I was and for him to call me when he awoke.

Carl says to me upon realizing that he has no computer and no transportation, "Well, I guess when you have sex with someone on a regular basis, taking their stuff isn't theft."

I laughed. Then I decided that was close enough to permission to steal his blog as well.

So, I'm taking over One Who Dares.

Okay, I didn't exactly steal it. I mean, Carl can still make posts and if he wants to he can change the password and kick me off the blog. But I've been looking for a venue to share with everyone what a great guy Carl is because he spends a lot of time and effort helping people notice me and my needs and my causes and it is time to not let his efforts be taken for granted.

So I found this old blog laying around the house and decided it need to be rejuvinated.

So, sweetie, I've stole something else ("What's new?" I'm sure he's thinking) and I'm going to let the world know about my Scorpion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I have run across my dear lost friend(or was it me that was lost?) You got it..I know you can guess who I am Carl!!!..It's Brian Crazy Smith from none other than Winston-Salem NC your lost home town man!..How have you been!!!!>.Writ eme back dude!!!..I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Im Brian Smith write me at Drumbeats2@aol.com!..Love ya man!

Anonymous said...

i dare you Mr wilkerson to this challenge of "write me back"..lol..Let me know that you are reading this Blog ok?..Brian